Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Bath at Work Exhibition




Between the 5th and 8th of June the upstairs section of Bath at Work museum allowed viewers to teleport into different worlds, condensed in glass cupboards and Mac computers. The characters of my  novel Seventeen (working title) boldly decided to introduce themselves. Personally, I think they're getting too much creative freedom these days, but hey-ho, here is what they produced.

Mike nudged me to ask people to record their dreams in this Camel notebook. So the other characters don't feel left out, the audience could ask them questions on post-it notes.
Emily, Juris and Jonathan put aside their differences and decided to share the wall space. I am so proud of them, all adult and grown-up *sniff*




Mike got very excited to show off his new top hat and a rather random Vietnamese mouth harp.



Painting of King's Point in Reading, the central piece of my novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment